1. What cities does the Hub Cities Youth Program service?Cudahy, Huntington Park, Lynwood, Maywood, South Gate and Bell Gardens
2. What are the hours of operation?Monday thru Friday
8:00am to 5:00pm
3. What type of jobs does the program offer?a) Clerical
c) Teacher's Aide
d) Recreation Assistant
4. How many times can I work?Students can work only once every 2 years
5. Do I have to report the money I earn to the IRS?No, you do not need to report it to the IRS and neither do your parents
6. What is a TB test?A TB test is the Tuberculosis test. It is valid for two years and can be found on your immunization record card
7. How much will I get paid?You will earn the current California minimum wage. http://www.dir.ca.gov/Iwc/MinimumWageHistory.htm
8. Can I work after school?No.
9. When do I get paid?You get paid on the 10th and the 25th of every month. If either day falls on a weekend, you will get paid on the Friday before.
10. Where do I pick-up my check?Your paycheck is available for pick-up at Hub Cities on payday after 11:00am
11. What documents do I need to bring?List of documents-link to actual form list